SHL Global Investments is a leading investor operating in the global growth markets across Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East. Since inception, over 18 years ago; SHL completed the acquisition of industry recognised brands including Septech, New Water Corporation (NWC) and a number of specialised engineering, manufacturing and technological companies across the G.C.C, thus creating the deepest benchmark of engineering experience across competitive global growth markets.
- Employing over 400 people and counting; the group has officesa across 10 different countries and 7 manufacturing facilities spread across 3 reginol hubs in Australia, Spain and the United Arab Emirates.
- Local presence across these markets provides the group with unmatched expertise, know-how, proprietary transactional access and the ability to grow partner businesses across borders.
- SHL Global Investment's industry leading shareholders and management teams currently manage sector and in-country value (ICV) specific investments across:
- Water Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas
SHL Global Investments has set the standard for infrastructure through its investment into a regionally built infrastructure wastewater business which started in 1997 and has:
- Over 18 years of proven track records for delivering projects on time and within budget
- Market leader in innovative water solutions
- A wealth of capabilities to take on projects of almost any calibre
- End to end bespoke turnkey solutions to meet individual project needs from design, implementation through to management
- Outstanding team drawn from a global pool of talent
- Highest environmental stakeholder engagement recognised and corporate governance standards
- Industry complaint, leading, industry recognised certifications and registrations
- The group has supported best in class organisations focused on entrepreneurship, community engagement & impact on economic landscape.
Expanding on this investment, SHL Global investments further invested in New Water Corporation (NWC) and its world class recognised team to cement its position as one of the most advanced integrated water and wastewater engineering companies globally. New Water Corporation currently holds some of the most advanced intellectual property available in the market. through this investment, the formation of New Water Corporation was integrated into the portfolio of SHL and a globally recognised team has emerged today, capable of handling a wider range of the world's challenges in the water industry globally.