Unifloat®, since its introduction in 1958, has become renowned world-wide as the highest quality, most durable, aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly marina solution. Featuring 11 patented features, the system is guaranteed to not erode, burn, corrode, loosen or rattle like other solutions available.
OverviewUnifloat® offers developers huge flexibility in terms of design and application of use. From Mexico to New Zealand, Europe, USA, Australia and the Middles East, Unifloat® has an unmatched track record for performance in the construction of luxury, commercial and residential marinas as well as floating walkways, foundations for floating villas/offices, logistics platforms and wave attenuators.
With over 20 million square feet of Unifloat® currently in use globally, this tried and tested solution is without doubt the industry’s and boaters‘ product of choice.
Unifloat® constitutes for more square meters in the water than any other marina system globally. Offering a range of unique features (listed below), Septech can custom design a Unifloat® marina to suit all your needs.
Unifloat® concrete floating marine pontoons are respected both for their strength and durability. The system is a benchmark for performance and usability.
|Advantages of Unifloat®
Unlike traditional, fixed structure marinas, Septech Unifloat® marinas are:
- Longer, cantilevered fingers that provide a clear and uninterrupted platform ending that boaters appreciate
- Free board options
- A variety of long-lasting, decking options including broom finishes
- On-dock pump out facilities that are not only convenient for boaters but also vastly improve the health of the marine environment in which the marina exists (they are non-polluting)
- A comprehensive list of components and sub-systems from electrical, fresh water, fire prevention, sanitary, telephone and television systems, gangways, security gates, storage/locker boxes, platform floats for small buildings, restrooms, business and retail space
- Multi-use & storage area floats
- Alternative anchoring methods
- Rubber fendering and corner bumpers
- Trenches for fuel distribution
- Cleats, bollards and bull rails
- Erosion proof
- Environmentally friendly, promoting marine eco-system sustainability
- Inline with all local municipality, ISO and Australian Standards™ and requirements including fire ratings
- Able to offer higher speed fueling docks as the infrastructure required can be built into the pontoons themselves due to the stability, adaptability and load-bearing capabilities of Unifloat® making the system more convenient
- Constructed and delivered with a 12 month construction warranty
- Fully encased foam concrete structure able to be manufactured to any size and shape
- Constructed from a set of individual concrete floating modules, connected with a through-rod system which can be easily reconfigured and expanded as needs change
- A modular system that is flexible in its application and can be tailored according to the independent marina’s vessel’s needs
- Is able to be used in a wide range of applications, including walkways and fingers, floating restaurants, offices, villas, fuel docks and boat launching facilities
- Custom made in the UAE, purpose built to withstand regional climate conditions
- Exceeds municipality, ISO and Australian Standards™
- Value engineered to be low maintenance and therefore extremely economical to run
- Not susceptible to tide creep, making it extremely user friendly
- Proven system in both fresh and salt water conditions
- Wave resistant
- Manufactured and pre-engineered to accommodate internal utility routing
- Fire retardant, reducing annual insurances and liabilities
- Able to be installed in either dry or wet conditions
- Successfully operating throughout the Middle East
- Rapid installment allows for fast-track development
- Slip resistant and therefore exceptionally safe and user-friendly
- Designed to reduce the number of piles required